Invisalign can give you the smile you want without anyone knowing!
To discuss an Invisalign solution in the Prior Lake MN area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign please feel free to visit their site or contact us with any questions.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Drs. Sarles and Puffer‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for 7-10 days, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Sarles and Puffer have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Sarles and Puffer about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of clear aligners worn during treatment is between 14 – 30, but will vary from case to case.